Rome Radio Partners, LLC is looking to add to our Sales Team in an outside Sales Position. Previous Radio Sales experience is required. The best candidates for these openings are assertive, and confident individuals with medium/major market sales background. The ability to sell “direct” is a must. Knowledge of North Metro Atlanta counties would be helpful. A willingness to listen to clients and discover their business needs is an absolute must. ROI selling, and the ability to develop conceptual ideas is an integral part of this job. Knowledge of Digital Platform selling is helpful in this position. Candidates must be proficient in PowerPoint, and Excel.
If you’d like to become part of a growing marketing company, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rome Radio Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Opening for an administrative position that requires strong analytical skills and the ability to collaborate with Sales, Programming, and Business management teams.
Duties and responsibilities include importing, scheduling commercials, finalizing and generating commercial programming logs.
Verification of completed and aired program logs. Input payments into computer on daily basis and send out invoices on weekly basis. Must be able to perform duties in a receptionist environment which includes interaction with customers and listener prize winners.
Excellent organizational skills, self directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced environment are required.
Ability to deal effectively with tight deadlines and diverse needs of management, clients and accounts executives with the ability to multi-task is a must.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and ownership of projects. Knowledge of Marketron, VT, or Deltaflex systems helpful.
Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
Must be detail oriented, dependable, and responsible when completing daily tasks.
Rome Radio Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
Hours of this job are Monday through Friday 8:30 am til 5:30 pm and occasional weekends
as needed. This is an exempt job and pay would depend on experience.
Anyone interested in this job should submit their resume to email@example.com
Rome Radio Partners, LLC Web Site Content Editor
Website Content Editor
Rome Radio Partners has an immediate opening for Website Content Editor
Scheduled hours 8:30 am til 5:30 pm Monday through Friday and or weekends as needed
· Manage, update, and maintain websites according to our branding guidelines.
· Produce fresh, exciting content tailored to each target demographic.
· Design and resize promotional material and advertisement for web.
· Manage and update social media accounts, including Facebook and Twitter.
· Assist with on-air contesting, on-site client promotions, station events and website promotion
· Represent stations at community events
· Create and develop promotional campaigns to generate revenue and ratings opportunities for station
· Create client proposals and promotional concepts congruent with station image and strategies
· All other work as assigned by supervisor
· Excellent computer and graphic software skills with strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite 5 (particularly Photoshop and Illustrator), and Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Publisher, and PowerPoint).
· Professional experience with social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
· Web design and graphics a plus.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously within deadlines.
· Able to maintain confidentiality.
· Problem solving and self initiative skills a must.
· Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
· Must be able to work occasional nights/weekends.
· Promotions, marketing, radio or related industry a plus
Physical Requirements of Position:
· sitting for long periods of time that can exceed two (2) hours
· able to lift 10-15 lbs. infrequently and 1-5 lbs. frequently
· pushing and pulling 5 lbs. frequently
· moving from one area of the building to another that exceeds 50 feet is infrequently required
· frequent need to input data into a computer and to complete forms
· infrequently requires lifting arms above shoulders
Mental Requirements of the Position:
· ability to work positively with customers who may be dissatisfied
· strong interpersonal skills
· ability to concentrate and accurately transcribe numbers and words
· detail oriented, strong grammar skills, courteous
RRP LLC is a drug free Workplace, equal opportunity employer
On-Air News Talent
Rome Radio Partners is looking to hire Experienced on-air news talent. Must be available to work weekends and possess basic computer skills. Experience with Maestro and Adobe Audition is a plus but will train.
The News Reporter works under the supervision of the News Director. The Reporter specializes in covering a news
beat, produces daily news for radio newscasts, produces in-depth radio features, and produces special reports as
assigned. The Reporter may be asked to anchor radio newscasts, appear as a guest on programs, or host programs.
Increasing Web involvement is expected. Selects and researches topics; contacts and interviews sources; maintains
notes and audio recordings; writes and edits reports; produces and voices reports for air. Produces news as assigned
by News Director. Reports stories in appropriate forms for broadcast (live on-air, copy, actuality, cut & copy, voicer,
wrap, feature, series, documentary, studio two-way, etc. Occasionally serves regional and national networks All other
work as assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge of the practices and procedures involved with radio announcing and the production of prerecorded radio programs.
- Knowledge of the proper techniques of live radio announcing.
- Knowledge of the equipment and materials used in radio broadcasting.
- Knowledge of Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules and regulations regarding commercial radio broadcasts.
- Ability to operate the necessary equipment involved in program production and radio announcing.
- Ability to express thoughts, comments and information clearly, concisely and articulately orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the public and other employees.
Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. .News often breaks quickly so reporters must be able to meet the physical demands of long hours and irregular schedules.
Rome Radio Partners is an equal opportunity employer drug free workplace